Shalom means peace and it also means welcome. Through the programs and ideas conveyed on this site, I welcome you to find your inner peace.
Self Care You is written with a letter U, like “University “ holding Y and O– “Why” and “Oh”. It is your opportunity to ask , “Why ?”, find the answers (or not) , just say “Oh” (or “aha)” and move forward in your personal life by taking things to the next level.
“The rational mind is a faithful servant. The intuitive mind is a sacred gift. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” – Einstein
By examining your habits, routines and patterns in various areas of your life such as work, family, nutrition, sleep, your communication styles, and your relationship responsibilities, you will be raising your self awareness thus making you more effective and more successful in all areas of your life.
Setting goals about exercise, weight lose, sales quotas or moving to you dream home are all part of Self Care, as is maintaining a spiritual practice including study and ritual. The ultimate purpose of SelfcareyoU. is to support you in learning as much as you can about health and wellness that you put into action for yourself, your family and your loved ones.
Treat it as college where you can learn to meditate, do yoga, set personal goals, and make healthy food, cooking & lifestyle choices.
The enrollment requirements are:
- willingness to see your past mistakes & move forward without beating yourself up
- willingness to stay curious & unattached when examining your past or defining future goals
- willingness to stop complaining. A HUGE key to success is positivity. See the cup as half full, always, and you can find happiness in almost anything .
- willingness to take on a Gratitude Attitude
- past failures where you got up and tried again
- forgiveness of self and others for their past mistakes
- compassion for self and others , realizing we are all doing the best we can with the tools we have at any given time
- acceptance that there is a Powerful Force beyond human understanding that created and runs The Universe.